New month new review PS plus April!

New month new review






ZOMBI ps4




 My comment: One of the best WIIU game is now on PS4! They manged to replicate the 2nd screen of the wiiU on to the main screen decently, you still feel fear as you loot items from places!

However this port is not without its bugs, unlike the WiiU version this game can hangs or get stuck in place. Once i got stuck while looting a trashcan while the zombis try but failed to kill me. I can't move and cant die and have to restart from the last checkpoint! Overall this is the key game this month !


 Dead Star  ps4


 My comment:Its a co-op online topdown space ship shooter while you try to take over other territory. not my type of game.


 
Reality Fighters psv




 My comment:Meh, only funny for a few minutes when you create a fighter from photos . No depth, lame story, boring even with online :(



Flame Over ps3    












 My comment:Also on PS4, poor controls on vita made me giveup on this game.



I Am Alive psv


 My comment:Another Ubisoft experiment , survive in an grim world , limited retries and resources. Bad artstyle and every thing is too grey but i guess that is the point. Short too. Spend a weekend and you will beat this game. 


Savage Moonps3




 My comment:Another tower defense game with a really boring art style.Why is everything so grey ? I stopped playing after the tutorial because i got too bored and felt asleep :/





ALL IN ALL:

Poor month ,ZOMBI is good but too bad its not a good port. Oh well , see you next month :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Create Sales: 2014 CY {2013.12.30 - 2014.12.28}

Too lazy to complete this post

Ys History