New month new review.






 

My comment: Now we are talking, it’s Lemmings! It’s a game where you lead the Lemmings to salvations or doom. The Lemmings move on their own once you unlock the “door” and it’s up to you to give them command to build stairs, dig etc. to reach the goal.  Or you can lead them to their death or just nuke them. Great Fun!



PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita top-down shooter “HELLDIVERS™”



My comment: Not really interested in shooters, the controls on the vita is a mess (badly utilising the back touch of the Vita) so play this on PS3/4 if possible.   
 




Nom Nom Galaxy



My comment: Too many cooks spoil the soup or in this case having to combine too many genres of games (platforming, mining, construction, resource management, and tower defence. ) makes for a game that noting really shines. Not bad but there are much better games out there if I have an inch for either of the genres mentioned.
 
Nova-111





My comment: Now I was actually hyped for this game but somehow it does not clicked with me. It’s basically a rough like game (think Pokémon mystery dungeon) where you move one step at a time. Good art style and decent music. I will give it another try again, maybe it’s just me on a bad week.  






My comment: My reaction when I saw the news ? HOLY %&&*() I NEED THIS NOW I LOVE PSPLUS !!!!! TOTALLY WORTH IT < SONY YOU ROCK!
It’s one of the best fighting games in the market with great online, interesting CANON story mode that it’s set before the ending of Persona 4 the golden for PS Vita.  Beautiful animation cut scenes   in the story mode and great efforts from all the voice actors.You can choose the Japanese or English voices too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media Create Sales: 2014 CY {2013.12.30 - 2014.12.28}

Ys History

Too lazy to complete this post